Friday, July 1, 2011

Simplicity.

If there is one thing Uganda gets right, it is the simplicity of life,


and I don't want to forget it.

When I get back, I want to continue living it and completely focus on the things that really matter in life.  It's so easy to get your priorities mixed up and let someone else mess up your plans.  I want to take the time to listen to Jesus, and I certainly don't want to miss God opportunities.  Too many people in America live in their own bubbles and are only worried about themselves. I don't want to be like that, even though at times that person is me.  I want to be have Jesus' servant heart all the time.  I want him to stretch me and make me more like him.  Good thing for his grace because I fail daily.  I challenge all of you to spend a quiet time with him every day this week, praying, soaking in the word, and listening maybe even avoiding some technology.  When I pour out my feelings to him, he fills my cup full.  Oh, how I love him.     



Be still, and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10



Be still and know that He is God
Be still and know that He is holy
Be still, O restless soul of mine
Bow before the Prince of peace
Let the noise and clamor cease

Be still and know that He is God
Be still and know that He is faithful
Consider all that He has done
Stand in awe and be amazed
And know that He will never change
Be still






I found out I can use their names.  There was a miscommunication.  Meet Henry boy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment