Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Esther.


My Heart and Joy.
Everything is empty without her.


The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, 
and He will make me walk on my high hills.
Habakkuk 3:`9


He will comfort and carry me through, until I get to hold and love on my Baby again.


I made is safely back to the Nebraska last night a little before six as an exhausted, emotional wreck.  I cried too many time while traveling for 33ish hours including an 18hr plane ride.  I got to my house, showered, and went to bed before 7:30, which is 3:30 Uganda time.  Oh, how my heart is heavy and aching.  Hopefully, I'll feel up to checking all my messages and replying to people.  Right now, I just can't.   

I was greeted by an amazing family including my church family.  I'm was completely humbled and erupted in a loud ugly cry before I could even get to them.  I definitely was a sight.  I love them all so much,

Also, my little cousin Lucille Marie (Lucy) was born at 12:15 am to my Aunt Courtney and Uncle Bucky! I should've just stayed in Chicago to meet her and see all of them!  Congrats!  Welcome to the world Lucy!  


 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
Psalm 139:13-14

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lindsay. :( It's just not the same without you here...I miss you and can't wait to see you again, but I REALLY can't wait to be on Ugandan soil with you again!!! <3 <3 <3 Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete