Monday, July 11, 2011

God is good.

ALL the time.

This is just a picture post. 
I posted another post below this, and hopefully will have time before I leave tomorrow or in the airport to finish another. 

Emily and I during afternoon playtime.

Siouxanne, Brian, Frank.

Silas aka Gus Gus from Cinderella.
My Henry boy in the back.

Jemima and Alima.

Dorothy and her chubby cheeks.
African Way to say his name:
Franka (Roll the R)

To get the whole visual of this picture,
 imagine top of your lungs screaming.
Siouxanne, the spitfire.

Some of the toddlers.

Moses.
I love his hugs and kisses.
He's my boy.

I could look at these eyes all day.
Baby Godfrey.

Charlie boy.
So beautiful.

Alima in her dress up outfit.

My Henry Boyyyy.
I love his joy and wrinkly nose.

Heidi, I'm SO glad you got this outfit?
How cute is she?

The girls dancing with their high heels on.

My baby.

Emily and I on the mat.
Oh, how I adore these children.  
It's going to be so weird not to have them greeting me every morning with hugs, snuggles, and kisses.



Love from deep down in my heart in Uganda,

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those dress up outfits are soooo adorable!!!! They are all beautiful! God created them PERFECTLY! Just looking at them, and remembering the feeling of Africa, and the kids with me all the time just makes me want to praise God! Love you so much!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOODNESS. Can I bring one of them home??? So very, very,very, darling!

    Praying for you!
    Jami
    schuleradoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete