Monday, August 13, 2012

Amani Dress Day.

Here are the little girls God has privileged me to love on at Amani.  Each of them are so unique and I'm so thankful to be their Auntie.  Oh how I miss waking up to them singing and putting them to sleep singing some more.

Meet my girls:
(I took the first pictures the day I gave them the dresses, but took more throughout the month.)

Emily

Lydia.

Alima.  

Mary and Martha. 
Mary and Martha.

Rukia. 
Precious. 
Jennifer.

Josephine.

Grace.
(The youngest twin set.)
Peace.
(The youngest twin set.)


Justine.

Sharifa.



Jane.


The older girls each got 2 dresses. 


Trouble.






Redemption is beautiful.

The scooter, Josephine.

Caroline.

Justine.

Rukia.

Oldest Twins.
Mary (R) and Martha (L). 


The HAM.



Jennifer.
She was SO proud of her dress.

Screaming Alima.

Mary.


How did I leave this???





Because I know I'll be back.


Once I've gone, I can't forget.

Middle Twin Set.
Josephine and Caroline.
And these girls are waiting for my return.


God is Mighty.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word...that Justine just made me gasp. I sure hope she has a family waiting for her. They are all so gorgeous, but she took my breath away! Love reading about your amazing adventures! We've been home 9 months with our Sophia...she is doing absolutely fabulous. We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete